Miroir Magazine is an international fashion and arts magazine promoting aspiring and established creative artists. We are unconventional, and dedicated to bringing you the highest caliber contemporary artists and the most unique presentations of current fashion, fine art, photography, film, music, and performance. Our goal is to inspire our readers by showcasing the extraordinary talents of these artists’ creative genius. We wish to share the artistic vision of our contributors in hopes that you will embrace their work and find it as inspirational as we do.
Miroir Magazine promotes existing and emerging talent by making published work accessible to artists entering the industry. Our philosophy is to inspire, encourage and endorse the artists that we love.
Each issue has a theme, and artists are given the freedom to interpret this theme as they wish, allowing them to visually express their unique style.
- Jo David – Editor Chief / Director
- Nina Pak – Art Director / Curator, Staff Photographer
- Natasha Gris – Event Photographer
- Ric Colgan – Designer
- Siolo Thompson – Contributing Editor
- Ixie Darkonn – Contributing Editor
- Jacqueline Ryan – Contributing Editor
- Alisa Solovyeva – Contributing Editor
- Dan Barry – Contributing Editor
- webSman – Web Design